Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Free Thit T-shirt

Their site says the shirts are still available the are at 99,466 registered users once they hit 100,000 they will no longer offer the shirt so hurry over and get yours ......


Click Here to register and use the code ViEQap to get registered.
It should look like this when you are all signed up
 Please Note: When you apply the code, you need to make sure that you don’t leave any spaces, otherwise it will not work. Once you submit the form you will see the Free T-Shirt offer. ( I personally have not gotten my shirt yet but when i logged in to check if they were still available it asked me to send a verification e-mail and i needed to verify it, after clicking it gave me a message that said my shirt is on the way.... i signed up awhile ago so make sure you get the email if not request a new one)

Shipping is 4-6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment