Monday, November 25, 2013

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

I found a recipe online that looked yummy I normally don't follow a recipe I switch it up. So I will post a link on the bottom of the original recipe but here is the way I did it.



Ingredients:

3 boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped or shredded)
1 family size can of cream of chicken soup
16 grands original biscuits ( I couldn't find the 5 packs so I got 2 8 packs)
1 16 oz. bag of frozen veggies
1 c. shredded cheese (optional)
(garlic salt,or regular and pepper to taste)

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375
2. In medium pan brown chopped chicken breast until its cooked all the way thriugh ( I used 2 tbsp. of butter, You can also boil your chicken in water until its done and shred it)
3. after your chicken is all the way done put it into a large bowl
mix in the can of cream of chicken soup, the mixed veggies, cheese and garlic salt (or regular salt) and pepper until well combined.
4. separate each biscuit and flatten them into a round circle and place one biscuit into each opening of a greased ( i used pam) muffin pan pressing it down and up the sides (it should over lap the opening)
5. Fill each biscuit with the chicken mixture ( this will vary on how full you want them I used a ice cream scoop and mine were pretty full)
6. After you fill each one pull the biscuits that are overlapping the pan up to the top over your filling and pinch it together so it will seal.
7. Bake at 375 for 20 mins. let cool for a min or 2 before you take them out or they might fall apart as you are trying to pull them out ( they should come out super easy by just grabbing them)



8. Enjoy these are so simple and yummy!!!

Here is the link for the Original recipe Grands Mini Chicken Pot Pies






No comments:

Post a Comment