Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Little Cotton Candy

So my 5 year old daughter Chevelle is so random. She has such a big personality, since she was old enough to pick her own costume i have let her. For her first halloween i dressed her as a little bumble bee because she was only 1 month old. Next i chose a black kitty for her, after that she began to choose her own she wouldnt have it any other way so she was a hot dog (lol yes a hot dog), Olivia (the little pig from the cartoon), last year she was Obi-Wan Kenobi complete with a light saber (remind you shes a girl). So when i asked her what she would like to be this year she at first said Honey Boo Boo (lol). Then she found the robin thicke video and then had her mind set on cotton candy. I like to think of myself being pretty darn crafty but cotton candy? Hmmmm so after looking around on google,pinterest etc. i found one that we both loved. I couldnt find any that had instructions other than suggestions and a list of supplies. Well i got all the supplies and attempted it, And i must say it was a success she couldnt be happier (you can see it on her face when she tried it on). My other daughter Makhayla who will be 9 on nov.10 opted for an astronaut since she is currently obsessed with N.A.S.A so having 4 girls to get costumes for i couldnt see spending a ton on their costumes so back to google,pinterest, and youtube. I will be attempting that today. My 3 year old Jennessa chose thomas the train (my mom got lucky and found a costume at the thrift store) and my 2 year old Padmé well hers is still a secret only a select few know i will post on/after halloween. So in my next post i will put the pictures of the cotton candy costume along with MY instructions and supply list.

No comments:

Post a Comment