Thursday, April 19, 2012

So we have finaly gotten out dates for the Marlboro Rock the Ranch trip to Montana we are going from June 23-26. I know its a once in a lifetime opportunity and a trip of a lifetime and alot of people would be more than excited to go. I how ever am scared outta my mind already i have never been on an airplane before and im affraid already not only do i not like heights but i think i might be closterphobic as well. Everytime i think about it i feel a panic attack coming on i can only imagine how im going to be when it comes time to get on the plane or actualy go in the airport knowing what i coming. I know im just getting myself worked up and its probably not that big of a deal i mean theres always planes in the air 24/7 people fly everyday but i have this feeling im going to cry and panic. But for now i will try and talk myself down lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment